The full moon now
It is a black robe
Oh! Oh!
The end of the voices on my radio
Oh! Oh!
Four cycles
In the dark desert sky ...
I want an ax
Practical to break the ice
Oh! Oh!
I agree
The dream right now
Oh! Oh!
I want a chance
Trying to live without pain ...
Always be there
And see it again
It was no longer the same
But it was in its place ...
Always be there
And see it again
The foolish fears the night
As night
Will fear the fire ...
I shall cry without fear
I remember the time
From where I saw the blue world ...
Hum! Hum! Hum Hum! Hum! ...
The trajectory
Escape the risk naked
Uh! Uh!
The clouds burn the sky
blue Nose
Uh! Uh!
Sorry stranger
I came back pure heaven ...
The moon the dark side
It is always equal
Al! Al!
Within the loneliness
It is so normal
Al! Al!
Sorry stranger
I came back pure heaven ...
Always be there
And see it again
It was no longer the same
But it was in its place ...
Always be there
And see it again
The foolish fears the night
As night
Will fear the fire ...
I shall cry without fear
I remember the time
From where I saw the blue world ...
Be there!
And see it again
It was no longer the same
But it was in its place
I know to be there
And see it again
The foolish fears the night
As night
Will fear the fire ...
I shall cry without fear
I remember the time
From where I saw the blue world ..

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário