Hey mom, I got an electric guitar For a long time this was all I wanted
But, hey mom, something was left behind .Previously I knew exactly what
to do .Hey mom, have some friends playing with me.They are cool, moreover,
do not care .Now, out there, the whole world is an island .The miles and
miles from anywhere. In this land of giants that trading lives for diamonds
The youth is a band In an advertisement soda Hey mom, I do not go overboard
For a long time this was all I could do .But, hey mom, as much as we grow.
There is always something we can not understand . So mom, just wake
me when the sun has gone down.I do not want to see my face before nightfall
Well now everyone out there is an island .The miles and miles and miles and
miles and miles ... In this land of giants that trading lives for diamonds
Youth is a band.In an advertisement soda ... Mega, Ultra, hyper, micro,
low calories, Kilowatts, gigabytes ...Trace audience ... 4-wheel drive
And me? What do I do with these numbers? I? What do I do with these numbers?
And in this land of giants .I know, we've heard it all before
Youth is a band an advertisement soda.
Hey Mom! Hey Mom!
HuBerto Guessinger
HuBerto Guessinger

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário